DCSIMG

Emergency services attend Rothesay chip-pan fire

Police, fire and ambulance services responded to a chip-pan fire at a property in Argyle Street on Sunday, March 30.

Police, fire and ambulance services responded to a chip-pan fire at a property in Argyle Street on Sunday, March 30.

 

Police, fire and ambulance services were called into action on the afternoon of Sunday, March 30, after a chip-pan overheated at a property in Argyle Street, Rothesay.

While the fire service exinguished the fire at the flat near to the junction of Argyle Street and Gallowgate, police officers directed traffic at the nearby roundabout.

An ambulance was later called for and conveyed one of the flat’s occupants to Victoria Hospital where they received treatment for slight smoke inhalation.

* Read more from this week’s Police on Patrol in The Buteman - on sale on Thursday, April 3.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page