* Loud music complaint: Police received a complaint of loud music being played within the area of Dewar Avenue at 4am on April 19. Officers will be making regular patrols to trace the offender.
* Breach of peace: A 54-year-old man was arrested for committing a racially and sectarian breach of the peace at Guildford Square at 7.05am on April 19.
* Using phone while driving: A 38-year-old man was issued with a fixed penalty ticket for using a mobile phone while operating a vehicle in Rothesay at 3.50pm on April 19.
* Drug possession: A 30-year-old man was arrested within the area of Caledonia Walk for a breach of the peace and psosession of cannabis on April 20 at 6.40pm. He appeared from custody at Rothesay Sheriff Court on Monday.
* Appeal for information: A silver Ford focus, parked in Columshill Street, had its wing mirror damaged sometime between 5pm on April 19 and 6pm on April 20. Any information should be conveyed to Constable Brown.
* Police assist ambulance: At 1.50pm on Sunday, police were called to assist an ambulance in transferring a patient to Victoria Hospital with an injured ankle.
* Shoplifters: Police received a report on April 22 from the Bridge Street branch of the Co-operative of two shoplifters. As a result of some good police work, the two males were detained and all property was recovered.
A 50-year-old man appeared from custody at Greenock Sheriff Court on Tuesday, April 23, and a 43-year-old man has been reported to the Procurator Fiscal for shoplifting.